The Insanity Continues

My message to Euan:

Why, hello there! Imagine my surprise as I was browsing Yahoo personals today for the heck of it, when I came across yours. How long have you had it up? I don't remember seeing it before, but then again, I haven't browsed the profiles in a while. lol Anyhow, I like what you put in your profile. And of course, I like your picture, since it's the same one you sent to me last week. lol In all honesty, I really like the talks we have shared, and have been hoping to talk to you more, and meet you soon. I think you and I really do get along, and have a lot in common, which is something I haven't found in a really long time. I miss seeing you online. We seem to have great chats for a few days, and then, poof, you're gone for a while. lol Well, I hope that you are feeling ok, and I also hope that we can talk again soon. Take care, Colleen

Not too bad, is it? I hope not. Guess we'll see what happens. To be continued, possibly. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day