Wishes Come True?

"So how about it? I said April and I want to be true to my word. When would you like to get together? Because, let's face it, if the two of us are still actively searching and coming up dry, then STILL bumping into one another, I think someone up there is seriously trying to tell us something. lol So pick a date and we'll go on a date. I'd absolutely love to."

Those are the words Euan typed in an email to me last night. I actually got some chills of excitement, because it meant he was actually serious about meeting me! So this morning, we got to talk online for a while. We are making plans to meet each other next Wednesday. Yes, next week! I'm so excited about it, and I can't wait! He can't either. I haven't decided where to meet yet, but I'll come up with something. It all depends on how well I can give him directions. lol Yaaaaaaay! Now, there is a part of me that is trying to calm myself down. Anything can happen between now and next week. He might not feel well. I might not feel well. The weather might really stink. Who knows. lol But, I'm just keeping it calm, while being happy at the same time. If that makes any sense. lol

I had a very enjoyable day with my friend! We went to lunch at a place in this little town called Lewiston. Lewiston is very neat, with it's main street lined with antique shops and restaurants. We got to sit on the patio outside, and it was just awesome!! The day was totally gorgeous out, it felt like summer! We ate lunch, and then drove around for a while before going to a movie. We saw Beauty Shop, and we were the only 2 in the theater. lol But it was wonderful spending time with her!

I came home, rested for a while, and was reading when my mom came into my apartment and asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them. My parents were "celebrating" the anniversary of my dad's accident. Well, if they wanted to, I was all there. lol We went to Red Lobster, which I hadn't been to since my birthday in September. It was really nice. :-D

That's the extent of my day. I'm pretty tired now, so I'll be heading to bed! Dreaming wonderful dreams, I'm sure. ;-) Hope you do, too!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
OMG! I feel like I am the one who will be meeting him! Lol Yyayyyy Comment from maidothemist - 4/23/05 3:22 PM

Wow!! Yaaaay!! What did I tell you? lol I am SO happy for you, my friend. :-D Pls. send pic if you can..his, and both together! :-D Comment from anglswinks - 4/20/05 4:35 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day