Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I've just spent the last 2 hours talking away with Euan!! I am sooooo happy right now, I'm about to burst! lol I've so missed our chats, and I hope that there will be many more to come. He is doing good, he's now taking his 3 months off of work so he can rest and recover from his mild heart failure in January. He even suggested that during that time, he'd like to meet me....even if it was this month! I definitely would love to, it's been over a year now since we've first started talking. So, we'll see what happens! I'm just happy that we finally had a chance to actually talk again for a while, and not by email or missed IMs either! So, I guess now that we both decided to break away from the computer, I should go take my shower, and actually do something more productive with my day. LOL Although, talking to Euan was productive!! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
woohoooo i want details too ...Comment from maidothemist - 4/4/05 7:36 PM

Yaaaaaaaay!!!! I am SO happy for you. :D But, I do expect DETAILS later. LOL :D Comment from anglswinks - 4/4/05 1:02 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day