Snow Is Still Here >:-O

I woke up about 5 hours later (yes, I was tired lol), and the snow was STILL here. Figures! ::::rolling eyes::::
I had an awesome weekend!! And I'm tired, but happy! Friday night was such a blast!! And last night was a lot of fun, too. I went to Dee's house for a girls' night get-together. We ate good food, had some yummy drinks (Dee's mudslides rock!), and played some games. I didn't think I'd stay too long, since my sister came with me, and she hasn't gone to bed later than 11pm in months. lol But we all ended up leaving some time after midnite! It was quite a good time!

Today was my little niece's baptism. My mom came with me, which was nice since I don't know how my little car would have gotten through all the slushy streets. (stupid snow!!) Little Sydney was so good during the ceremony! She is just soo cute. Afterward, Erin had everyone for a brunch at the school, and that was yummy!! My mom dropped me off at home, and I was so tired from such a busy weekend, that I ended up sleeping for almost 5 hours! I'm tired now, so I'll be going to bed soon. But my weekend was just so much fun! Despite the crappy weather. lol I just love being able to spend time with my friends, it's a great feeling! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day