Mellow Mood

I don't know why, but this evening, I've been feeling rather mellow. Maybe it's because I'm tired. Or maybe it's because I ate a huge dinner, and at a later time than I usually do. lol I don't know, I just feel blah. I think I've been thinking about things too much again. lol I hate when I do that. I'm approaching 30, I feel like I haven't accomplished anything in my life, I'm single, and I almost feel like I'm trying too hard to find someone, or maybe I'm not trying at all. One of my friends has started seeing someone, so that definitely makes me the single one out of all my friends around here. I know, I should be more appreciative of what I DO have in my life. First of all, I have life. With my health conditions, that's a positive in itself! Second, I have accomplished a LOT in my life so far. It may not have been what I hoped for, but I have done a lot. I have 2 degrees to my name. I have battled through some tough times with my PH, and I continue to do so. And thirdly, I have many family and friends who love me, and who are there for me when I need them. I know, not the same as having a guy in my life, but still, it's nice to know that I am cared about by many people. So it seems like I should have just answered my own question of why I shouldn't be so mellow. But, I guess I have a right to just feel blah every once in a while. I go through it quite often. Hopefully I'll get out of this funk soon. I should this weekend, I have several plans! Tomorrow night, going to watch Tom and his friend play at Goodbar. Saturday night, going to my friend's house for girls' night! And Sunday is my little niece's baptism. So, at least I won't have time to wallow in self-pity this weekend. lol Guess that's why I'm like this tonight. So, I'm off to bed, so I won't have to wallow much longer. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I can tell you why you feel so blah!! YOU ATE TOO MUCH! LOLSeriously, I hope you perk up soon. :) You should have a good time this weekend. I get to stay home...you luck stiff. rofl!! Comment from anglswinks - 4/1/05 1:46 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day