Happy Hour Fun!!

Oh, it was happy hour last night!! lol I went to Mr. Goodbar last night with Dee. By the time our friend, Mo, met us there, we were pretty buzzing!! lol I had an awesome time last night, and I wasn't even concerned about Tom. I was happy to see him, I thought he looked really good, and he put on a really good show with his friends. But, there were other people there I knew that I talked to, and we just had a blast! I was proud of myself that I wasn't following Tom's every move. Maybe I'm finally moving on. Or maybe I was too happy to care. Whatever the case, I'm glad I went out last night, because I almost didn't!

On a much crappier note, WHAT IS WITH THE WEATHER?????? We have maybe 1 or 2 inches of snow outside right now, and it keeps coming!!! If this had happened yesterday, it definitely would have been fitting for April Fool's day. However, now it's April 2nd!! This just stinks!!!! >:-O

I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired from last night, and maybe, just a tad bit hungover. :-X lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day