The Bottom Three

My prediction for the bottom three after tonight's show (which wasn't too bad, I thought):

Scott Savol

Anthony Federov

Constantine Maroulis

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ok for the first time ever... I think Anthony was the best TONIGHT. And Scot/Vonzell in second. I still love Bo.. but dude.. what can I say. ::::::::running:::::: I am sorry about your dad and the shower. He probably doesnt know what to expect. Men think these showers are some secret woman ceremony... We did this for my sister and Tony who were coming in from NC and it was a blast. You wil have more fun not worrying about whether or not he is having fun... Comment from maidothemist - 4/26/05 10:23 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day