This Show Made Me Feel Old!!

AI was on tonight, and the theme: sing a top song from the year you were born. Gosh, did I sure feel OLD tonight!! Hearing some of the contestants say "I was born in 1980-so-and-so" was like ahhhhhhhhh!! lol Of course, I'm the same age as Bo and Constantine, so all was good there. :-D

The songs weren't too bad. Constantine was my favorite performance, mainly b/c I just LOVE that Queen song! Yes, it has been overplayed, but I don't care! :-P

My prediction for who's leaving tomorrow: Nadia. The poor girl was just pummeled by the judges on her song choice. Simon even remarked how she'd be the one to leave in the MIDDLE of the show! I thought she did a great job with the song she chose, even if no one really knew it. She looked wonderful, too! However, I don't think she's gonna make it. And if she doesn't, she'll be the first of my four picks to go. I'm gonna be soooooo bummed. :-(

Ok, let me get back on the phone to vote!! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
omg I LOVED CONSTANTINE!!!!!!! I have moved him into 1st plce followed closely by Vonzell Comment from maidothemist - 4/13/05 9:28 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day