A Busy Weekend

This weekend went by quickly, but it was a good one. Saturday, I bummed around the house doing things here and there most of the day. It was so beautiful outside, that I had windows open, and the front door open! I sat out on the porch for a few times, totally soaking up the warmth of the sun. I just loved it! What a way to boost my spirits after a yucky Friday. My neck still hurt, but I just took it easy. I wrapped all the gifts I had for my sister's first baby shower, made some white chocolate-covered strawberries for girls' night (which didn't turn out how I thought they would, but they tasted FABULOUS!!), and got to read a bunch more out in the sun. It was a nice day.....and then, it was girls' night!

I went to Mo's with my sisters, and there ended up being seven of us there. It is always so nice to hang out with the girls! We gossiped, ate yummy munchies, and just laughed! We also watched the movie, Sideways. The movie is hilarious, for anyone who hasn't seen it. At least, we thought it was when we saw it in the theaters. There are some scenes in there that just made us laugh so hard, you would have thought we were not breathing!! Just a funny movie! Anyhow, after a while it was down to Mo, Dee and I. And boy, did we get to talk about guys. It was so needed....Dee, with the weird psychos who totally seemed to be ok at first, and then ended up being huge jerks in the end; Mo, with a totally great guy in all aspects, except that he can't decide if marriage is right for him; and me with just nobody, except for one prospect that is ending up being not too promising. And boy, did Mo ever get riled up as she was talking to us about stuff!! It was just definitely needed, and I didn't get home and into bed until around 2:30am!! It was a great time, though!!

Today was Mandy's shower, and it was very nice. The weather was even better than yesterday, and we spent part of the shower outside on the deck. They had games and stuff, they were fun. Mandy got a LOT of nice things, especially the little clothes!! I tell you what, my little niece is gonna be stylin'! lol Seeingall of the things she got makes me a little more impatient in waiting for Hailey's arrival. lol I'm just so excited!!

Well, that was my weekend, and it wasn't too bad! I was thought-free about Euan, because I made myself not think about him. Well, except for a few moments in our girls' night discussions. And since I have a busy couple days this week, I am not going to think about him for a while. Or at least not have long thoughts about him. I can't guarantee a fleeting moment here and there. lol I can't worry about it. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. It's not really up to me anymore. And with that, I am off to read or do something for a while! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day