A New Journal

I came across a journal tonight while I was browsing some message boards, called The Journal Jar. I thought it was so neat, because this person answers a different question every day of the year! Sooooo, I decided to start another journal, my own journal jar. I will only answer the questions in that journal, but keep up with this one, too. I am quite far behind on the questions, since the author of The Journal Jar started the questions in February. LOL But, if I do a bunch a day, hopefully I'll catch up soon! If you care to read, here's my journal jar: Colleen's Journal Jar. Hope you enjoy if you care to read! :-D'

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Wow! Cool idea. :-) Maybe I will start one too. :) Where did you get the questions to start? lol I DO need a nudge ya know. LOL Comment from anglswinks - 4/18/05 4:37 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day