Not too much to report from the homefront. Euan wrote last night and said that next Wednesday isn't a good day for him, and might we be able to meet next weekend. I told him that next weekend I will be out of town for my sister's shower, but I could give him directions to my grandma's house if he felt like taking a three hour road trip. lol But! While I'm disappointed, I am not bummed about it!! Because I KNOW we will meet! We both want to meet each other, and it will happen soon!

Today I did my dishes, which I sooooo dreaded. I had used all my plates, bowls, and almost my entire silverware drawer. LOL I also swept the floor, which entertains the cat for some odd reason. I made a beautiful gift for a friend, who's birthday is on Sunday. I can't say what it is since she reads this, but I'm sure she can figure it out. All I can say is, I want it!! LOL

Well, that's about all the blah blahing I have for tonight. I think I'll go read. I'm almost done with my book, and I'll be ready to move on to another! Have a good night, all! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day