Thank Goodness This Day Is Over

Well, my crappy Friday is done. Almost. My neck is still killing me. I can't even tell if there's been any improvement in it. I've tried ice, heat, some weird blue stuff (that's the actual name of it) that smells rather nice, and I'm going to attempt Ben Gay when I finish writing this. And also 3 Tylenol so far. At times like this, I really wish I wasn't on a blood thinner, because then I could take ibuprofen. Anyhow, physically, I'm still not doing too well!

Emotionally....well, I guess I'm just sad. I'm entitled to be. A good friend tells me that love is a waiting game, and that I need to wait and see what the other party (Euan, in my case) has in mind. She is right. There is not much else I can do at this point, but wait and see. For I have been the one to call him, and email him most of the time, just to let him know I'm thinking of him and hoping he's doing ok. If anything is going to come out of it, it's up to him now. So, I am taking a step back, and am going to try to not get so upset every day I don't hear from him. I do have to keep in mind that he has not been feeling well, and is recovering. I should know what that is like. So, I shall wait and see.

G'night everyone. :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Being too available has it's disadvantages! There are some guys left, that are a bit old fashioned...you know the kind...guys that like to call a girl first, be the one who is the aggressor in the situation, etc. Hold back some on the information!! Don't give him enough to compare you to other ladies. Most men will compare before making a big decision on with whom to be exclusive, and those who he will not be. Hang in there. He is probably waiting for the time to IM or e-mail you first. Waiting to ask if he can meet you, not you asking him when. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :) *HUGS* Comment from anglswinks - 4/16/05 4:59 PM

that should say but not nut.. i hope your neck feels better btw Comment from maidothemist - 4/16/05 4:31 PM

Ugh- can I tell you, that even though there are times i wish i never married jim, the time in my life when i met him, was the greatest time of all, and I will tell you why.. I was only having fun. I didnt care if I met anyone. Suddenly, there were men everywhere. Sadly I picked the wrong one for me.. nut it was fun nonetheless. Hang in there girlie Comment from maidothemist - 4/16/05 4:30 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day