What The?????????

Can someone please tell me what it is about Scott Savol that I'm missing? Is there some sort of charming quality about him that I can't see? I mean, all I see is a smug I-know-I'm-better-than-you attitude, and no personality whatsover. So if I'm missing something, please just let me know.

On that note, I can't believe Constantine is off the show. I swear, if Bo is gone next, I refuse to watch the rest of the season. Because I tell you what, if Scott or Anthony won the contest, I'd be terribly disappointed and disgusted. Just my opinion.

I'm so angry right, I must go down and hit the punching bag a few times. UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! >:-O

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
THAT fiasco... was just plain baffling. Granted, he sucked the other night but omg... GONE??Comment from maidothemist - 4/28/05 4:03 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day