And the numbers are in....

I finally got a call about the rest of my bloodwork from last week. My liver function tests came back normal this month..yay! The test to see if my heart medicine is at the right level was just fine. However, my cholesterol is still high...it's at 219. But when I asked what the number was 2 year ago when I last got it checked (I know, way too long in between to find out if anything changed), the nurse said it had been 280! She was like, no, that can't be right! I do remember that it was that high, though! So it did come down quite a bit in the last 2 years. I changed my eating habits quite a bit (no more fast food! less cheese....waaaaa!), and I have been exercising a lot more than I did 2 years ago! My doctor wants me to keep doing what I'm doing, and hopefully it will go down even more. I just hope I won't have to go on any type of medicine for it, because it would be one more thing I'd have to take during the day!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
THANK GOD Comment from maidothemist - 3/7/05 11:14 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day