Results

I'm soooooooooooooooo glad Mikalah is gone!! I predicted it, she'd be the one to leave. My friend and I were talking about it last night, and we think Mikalah would be MUCH better as an actress on stage. But, who knows where the road will lead for her, she's only 17, she's still very young!

My only big stink about the results: WHAT WAS NADIA DOING IN THE BOTTOM 3?? Ugh! I was not happy, but, at least she does get a chance to shine again next week!! Ok, that's it for Idols this week! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hit the road Mikalah... blech.. I just said almost the exact same thing on someone elses journal.. Nadia?? Bottom three?? WTF Comment from maidothemist - 3/24/05 10:37 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day