Spring is Here....Officially, but sure doesn't feel like it! LOL

Spring is officially here!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! However, it doesn't feel like it today! lol I saw a few snowflakes here and there, baaaaaaaaaaad snowflakes!! I guess I'm just happy at the concept that nicer weather could be right around the corner. I sure hope winter has kicked the bucket!!

I'm having a good day so far. For one thing, I have yet to feel dizzy or nauseous!!! Whoooo hooooo!! I don't know what the sudden change was, but I am sure not gonna wonder about it!! lol I went to church with my parents, and then later we went to Wegmans. I finally got some food after needing to go for about 2 1/2 weeks. Darn sickness!! But, I finally got more veggies and fruits, what I've needed the most. I also got my Ben & Jerry's frozen yogurt!! YUM!!!!! :-D

Well, I guess that's about it for now. I'm just going to chill for a little bit, before making dinner. I don't know what I am going to have, which makes no sense now that I have a fridge full of food! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Yaaaaay Spring!~ Now will you shhhh about the snow? lol No nausea, no dizziness! Whooo hoooo!! Spring has definitely stopped that in it's tracks. lol Feels so good, huh? lol Comment from anglswinks - 3/21/05 10:25 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day