Nothing in particular

I am feeling a lot better than I did yesterday! I got some more rest today, which I think my body needs just as much as the meds. I'm just happy to finally be on something, and to be able to go a few hours without blowing my nose! lol

I watched American Idol tonight. I have 4 people I want to make it far, and one person I want to definitely win! I am definitely an Idol addict, that is for sure. I voted many times for my favorites! lol

Well, I guess I'll find a game to play before going to bed. Nothing else really exciting is happening here. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
I am soooo glad you are feeling better. :D As for American Idol, well, I am not too keen on any of them this time around. lol Mabye next time!?! lol Comment from anglswinks - 3/16/05 12:31 AM

ok i love anwar- but I was disappointed.. Nadia and bo were FABULOUS and I have a soft spot for Constantine as well. The rest, may as well go home. There is the competition. Did I ever show you this journal?? http://journals.aol.com/xzasporated1/americanidol/entries/885 Its a fun one (and there are idol blinkies)Comment from maidothemist - 3/15/05 11:57 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day