Pondering is Over!

Well, I just did it. I just signed up for a month's subscription to Yahoo's Personals. As much as I didn't want to, but I really wanted to get back to the couple guys who did send me a message. It's not as expensive as some sites I've been on. And, if I want to, I can cancel after 7 days. Of course, there's like a 20-step process in order to cancel. lol Oh well, guess I'll see what happens! So, I did write to the 2 guys who sent me a message. They were just brief, but hopefully they'll get back to me. :-/

Today was a nice day out! Tomorrow is supposed to be better. I love the fact that the weather is starting to get better, but I think it's still going to take it's jolly old time. I'm not quite ready to take the plastic off the windows, or change over to my spring/summer clothes. lol I'm the type of person who can be rather cold all the time! But, so far, I've been doing ok with the heat off. I just turn it up and night again when it starts cooling down. I bet my mom is glad the heat is not used as much now. I can't imagine what the bill is like!

I talked to Tom today. I wanted to know what time he was playing on Friday night. Yes, I have decided to go. I'm going with backup. lol Three of my friends are coming, as well. I'm sure the place will be packed, so even after the show, I won't really get to have a conversation with him. That's probably a good thing. lol I hate myself some days for still wanting to be with him when I know it's never going to happen. I know I won't ever get rid of all my feelings for him. They were there for so long, very long. But it definitely isn't as bad as it was several months ago. I don't think about him every waking minute. Maybe only once or twice a day. And not even every day. So I suppose that's a good thing! lol

Well, I must settle down for American Idol. Hopefully it will be a good show again! Hopefully they don't screw up the numbers again, too. How annoying that was! lol :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
bwahahahahha- i knew you would Comment from maidothemist - 4/2/05 9:12 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day