:-D

Eve just left a little bit ago. I almost thought she wasn't coming over, she didn't call until almost 10. Good thing she knows I stay up late! lol It was so good to see her, though. I really really miss her, and she misses not being able to see us all the time. I can't wait until she can move back here, but she said it still might not be for another year. It's so frustrating!! I just wish she was here, it would be so much better. One of these days..... :-(

Guess I have nothing else to talk about tonight. I'm kinda tired, so I'll just be going to bed soon! Until tomorrow..... :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awwww...:-( She'll be back before you know it. Then your time together will be just as special as if you had not seen her in ages. :-D Comment from anglswinks - 3/28/05 2:07 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day