My American Idol Opinion!

Okie dokie, here we go! Just a little analysis on the show tonight. First of all, my prediction of who's leaving tomorrow night?? I'd have to go with Mikalah Gordon. Gosh, she was horrible. Something about her voice just irks me. She reminds me too much of Fran Dresher. I could never tolerate her. Sorry for you Fran Dresher fans. lol Anyhow, that's who I think will be leaving!

Besides not liking Mikalah's performance, the only other one I really disliked as well was Anthony Federov. I thought he sounded awful. I guess I was the only one, since the judges seemed to like him. Not one of my favorites though.

Carrie Underwood is not my favorite to win, but she has one hell of a voice on her! I loved her performance tonight, mainly b/c I loved the song she sang. It was really good!

The rockers did well tonight, I thought. Bo Bice sang my parents' wedding song, Time in a Bottle. Now granted, I like Bo singing faster-paced songs, but I thought he did well with it. Plus, I suppose I'm partial to that song! Now Constantine Maroulis chose a song that I absolutely cannot stand!! And I thought he rocked! I don't know, he turned that song into something that I could actually tolerate! lol

Anwar and Nadia are both my favorites. I thought Anwar did ok with his song, but it wasn't one of his best performances. Nadia....she rocked with that hair, I tell ya! She sang a Cindy Lauper song, and I am a huge Cindy fan. Of course, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is my absolute favorite song of Cindy's, but I don't know if that would have been appropriate for the show. And I also don't think it ever got to #1. Anyhow, I just love Nadia, she is too cute, and she has got some talent!

Ok, I guess that's all of my opinions tonight. The Idols I didn't mention did well, but none of them are really my favorites. All in all, I thought it was a great show! Now, I must get voting!! lol :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day