Still Sick :-P

I'm still sick, but today was NOT as bad as yesterday! I've actually been able to breathe a lot more today, which means I've worn the oxygen pretty much all day! Yesterday, I hardly had it on because I was blowing my nose constantly. The only thing driving me nuts is a small sore throat I have. I called my dr's office to ask if I should be on an antibiotic, and the nurse I talked to said no, since it didn't sound like anything viral. I hope she's right! If I'm the same or worse by Monday morning, I'm calling again and getting my butt in their! Let's just hope it doesn't get to that! I'm going to soak in a bath now...I'm pretty sure the cat won't be popping in since he's been sleeping under a blanket for 4+ hours now. Yay! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day