Whoo hoo, another quiz!

Here is a quiz I stole from Sue!! She got it from someone, who got it from someone else, and so on. LOL Enjoy!

1. If you had a theme song, that describes you, what would it be? Girls just wanna have fun!!

2. If you could live during any period in history when would you pick? Hmmm, I think I'd like to live in medieval times, all those dresses and such seem interesting.

3. Are there any mementos you hung onto from past relationships? Just pictures really. Now, if you're talking about former friendships, I have a sweater from my ex-best friend that I just love, even if it does remind me of her. :-/

4. What did you have for dinner last night? I had leftovers...rice with beef gravy, and tomatoes, oh, and peas.

5. What's one food you thought was gross, tried, and now you like it? Actually, I used to DESPISE bananas and tomatoes, and now I eat them quite often! For some reason, I grew a taste for them over the past few years. Odd.

6. Is there one thing you've always wanted to learn to do but never got around to? I agree with Sue, I have always wished that I could sing....at least in tune. lol

7. What is your favorite movie line? Oh my goodness, I quote so many movies, it's not funny! I guess anything from Steel Magnolias is my favorite!

8. When was the last time you went on a big shopping spree? If you can consider buying 3 new shirts at Old Navy a big shopping spree, then that would have to be today.

9. Describe the nicest date you ever had. Have y'all had the one that got away?! I went to The Phantom of the Opera with the last guy I was seeing. That was over 2 years ago. Guess I never really had the one that got away. *sigh*

10. What's one food you liketo snack on while you watch TV? popcorn

11.Have you ever considered running for political office? absolutely not!

12. What's your favorite season? Summer!! Although summers around here haven't been all that great in the past few years! Too much rain and chilliness for my taste. lol

13. What's one TV character you're most similar to? Hmm, this is a toughy. I really don't know! Maybe Rachel from Friends, during her long haired days? My hair is pretty long!

14. What's your favorite Easter candy? Those Cadbury creme filled eggs, after being in the freezer. YUM!

15. Describe your most humiliating moment involving a car? I think that would have to be several years ago coming home from the bars in Canada, with one of my sisters, who was smashed, and having to pull over to have my car inspected. My sister asked the customs officer if we were the 1,000th customer or something. I wanted to shoot her right then and there. lol I was also a little embarrassed at the fact that I had a bunch of stuffed animals in my trunk for some reason. Still can't remember why!

16. What was the last meal you ordered out? probably chinese, it's been so long, I can't remember

17. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I'd definitely be on the beach of someplace warm and exotic!

18. What's one comic strip you enjoy reading? I don't really read any

19. Are you allergic to anything? Oddly enough, I seem to be allergic to short haired cats and not long haired cats. Thank goodness my cat has a ton of fur!

20. What do you think is one reason people like you? I smile a lot, and I'm friendly to almost anyone I meet. Oh sorry, that was two reasons. :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
In reply to your comment on my journal. lol I can eat fresh peas, but not frozen..correct! Freezing peas does something to the property of the pea. DON'T ASK..I dunno what it does....lol Anyway, everytime I eat frozen peas, I get hives, and itch terribly. :( Frankly, I do not like frozen veggies. I use fresh veggies, and eat frozen only IF and WHEN I HAVE to. LOL Comment from anglswinks - 3/25/05 8:32 PM

Three shirts at one time! OMG that is HUGE (to me) ~Sooz Comment from maidothemist - 3/25/05 7:45 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day