Now am I sick??

Ok, I think it's finally official....I think I am finally sick!! :-( It hit me this afternoon, after I had been out with my mom earlier today. I think it was lingering just to annoy the heck out of me. lol I have been blowing my nose nonstop, it's already red! Despite my better judgment, I'm going to take a Sudafed in the HOPES of waking up tomorrow not feeling all that bad. Cross your fingers, I hope it helps. lol *sigh*

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Ugghh! We cannot have you sick, girl!! Here's hoping the Sudafed works. Honestly, I cannot vision you looking like Rudolph. rofl!! XX Fingers crossed!! :D *Hugs* Comment from anglswinks - 3/10/05 2:26 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day