Am I better yet?

Ok, I know all I've been writing about lately is my stupid cold, but it's soooooo driving me insane. lol I had a fever earlier of 102, and I finally called the doctor service. After waiting for what seemed like an agonizing hour, the doctor on call finally called back. I STILL wasn't given anything since it didn't sound viral. He told me to call in the morning to make an appointment so I can be checked, and maybe then I can get something. I'm feeling a tad bit better since this afternoon, but still, I know I'm in this for another couple days at least. UGH!! Enough already!! lol

So, I guess I'm off to bed now. Stupid Hometown, it's down and I can't add any cool blinkies or anything else from my ftp space. LOL

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I hope you are feeling soooo much better very soon, m/f! I have not been feeling up to par myself. Get better soon, so that we can chat away. lol :) BTW, what are blinkies? And, your journal is looking awesome . :)Comment from anglswinks - 3/14/05 6:39 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day