Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

I was able to get an appt with my OWN doctor this afternoon, and she put me on antibiotics b/c I had such a bad ear infection!! Whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! I hope this means the road to recovery!!

Also, her nurse bought 2 of my bracelets!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Going to take a nap now before I yaaaaaay myself to death. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
LMaoooo Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - FEEL BETTER I had good news today- In jan or feb 2006 we are moving to niagara falls to the old new road offices. woohoooooooooooo that just cut my travel time in HALF! And it means they plan on keeping us around. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in renovations are planned. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Comment from maidothemist - 3/15/05 11:39 PM

Ok, I'll Yaaaaaay a little more for ya. lol Yaaaaaaaay!!!! :) Comment from anglswinks - 3/14/05 6:41 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day