Not so blah for once!!

Yay, I had a decent day for once! The past 4 days have been so blah (please see my last 4 journal entries lol). I walked around the apartment for half an hour, since it is still not warm enough for me to walk in the basement on the treadmill. It would have been a lot easier if the stupid cat wasn't trying to kill mommy by going after the tubing!! He did crack me up though. lol Anyway, it was a pretty good day, so hopefully tomorrow will be good too! Of course, it's going back to below freezing temps, so we shall see. lol :-)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
yayyyy- heres to even more improvement tomorrow Comment from maidothemist - 3/7/05 11:12 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day