Blah II

So far today, I have just totally been tired. I haven't had any energy whatsoever. I'm surprised that I even showered and got dressed this morning. I already took a short cat nap earlier, and I feel like I'm ready to go take another one. Maybe I'm coming down with something. I certainly hope not! Maybe it's just that I'm tired of the cold and the wintry weather. Even though the sun has been out for most of the day, it's done nothing to perk me up. I have a feeling I really shouldn't have gone for coffee last night. I bundled up, as I usually do when it's winter, but I think I should have just avoided the cold altogether. I did enjoy seeing my friends, however, so I don't regret going. Oh well, maybe my body just needs rest today. It is certainly getting that, it's all I've been doing!! :-/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day