Still Pretty Blah

I got through today, just barely, I feel. I tried sleeping for 2 hours this afternoon, and I think only got about an hour's sleep. Then I was up for a while, and I got a fever. I killed that with Tylenol, so I really didn't have it too long. My nose is draining just on one side. That's loads of fun. lol I just can't wait until this cold goes away! I hope it's soon! :-/

Hope this doesn't spread to my cat. I can't imagine him being sick. I think he's got a "sympathetic cold" though. He whines while I'm whining. LOL I just love him! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Dude- settle in and try to make yourself comfortable- this thing that is going around isnt on its way out yet..Comment from maidothemist - 3/11/05 7:09 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day