Blah

I'm having a moment of sadness right now, which I'm sure will go away soon. I don't know if it's because I'm just tired, or because I'm sick of winter, or what, but I am just questioning why I'm here. I know God put me on this earth for some reason, and I thought I had a direction for years when I wanted to teach. But unfortunately, I can't do it anymore, at least not the way I had always planned. I don't know, I think I am just tired and feeling blah, and that's why I'm having this thought. I'll perk up when I meet my friends for coffee in an hour. Maybe that's what I need right now, some time out with my friends. Even though it's friggin' cold outside. Makes me wish I could transport myself to Dunkin Donuts. lol At least the dumb plows finally came down the street. About time, what were they doing all day?? Ok, this moment has ended!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ENJOY YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR COFFEE! Comment from maidothemist - 3/2/05 7:55 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day