Sigh

I'm just feeling a little blah at the moment, probably because I'm waiting for the time when I take a Tylenol to get rid of the pain in my ear. Stupid ear infection. lol Anyway, one of my best friends called me tonight to tell me her brother is back in the hospital after he was just there for 2 weeks. Apparently, he has something wrong with his liver and his colon. He told her they think there's a mass in his colon, but that it's benign. They are still doing tests, but with the way her family keeps her informed, she may find out weeks later what the problem is. She also told me her mom went in for a biopsy on her breast, b/c she found a lump. My poor friend is freaking out, and I don't blame her! Especially b/c her family doesn't like to TELL anyone what is happening. Geesh! Her mom was a former nun, you think she'd say something about what's going on. Anyway, I'm praying for them all, and hoping for good news for her brother and her mom.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I am sorry you are still feeling so badly. Just remember that prayers are flowing from all over for you to get well soon. Please let your friend know that I will also be praying for her Mom and brother. Catcha later, m/f! God Bless, and hope tomorrow brings a "new you" online. :) *Hugs* Comment from anglswinks - 3/15/05 1:44 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day