Lazy Day So Far!

Today's been a good day so far, but I've done nothing much!! I'm still in pjs, and it's almost 1pm. However, I was in PH chat for quite a while this morning. It's so nice to be able to talk with others who are going through the same thing I am! Some of them have just found out they have PH, and it's so hard for them to deal with it all at once. And some of the people I've been talking to for quite some time, so they've become my PH friends, or PHriends, as it is sometimes known in our little circle. I wish some of them lived closer to me. We are all so spread out, though! I would love to be able to get together at least one time. Maybe some day in the future! I just appreciate the fact that they are there online! It's great support, one way or another! :)

I got email from Euan today! He is still recovering from CHF, but he's been doing well. He said he is supposed to be back online starting tomorrow. I'll believe that when I see it. lol It was great to hear from him, though. I pray every night that he's doing well, and that I will get to hear from him or talk to him soon. Last night, God must have been listening, because Euan emailed me! So at least I know he's ok! I just don't know if I'll actually get to talk to him soon. He says he'll be back online, but I'll just have to wait and see!

I guess that's it for now. Nothing else is going on, except I have a lot of dishes to do, and I need to clean the bathroom. How ambitious am I do actually do these things?? Not at all ambitious!! LOL But it'll get done, eventually! I think I'll start with getting dressed first! I hate cleaning in my pjs sometimes! Off for now! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
yayyyyy euan (how the hell do you pronounce that??) Werent you born with ph?? Or did you develop it really young? How many people have it lifeling like you? I know its really rare to have it young and survive long (have I mentioned you are my hero?) Comment from maidothemist - 3/23/05 7:16 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day