Thoughts

I don't know where this sunset can be found, but I'll imagine it's my own private island I have yet to find! I would just loooooove having my own beach, to stroll down when the orange sun is setting. And it would be so awesomely warm, no need to anything but a 2-piece. Ahhhh, I just love the thought! Ok, someone wake me up. lol

My cold is feeling better, but I'm still a little blah from the dizziness I'm experiencing. It's really getting on my nerves! I get so dizzy to the point where I start feeling nauseous. Bleck!! I called the doctor's to see if it could be the medicine, but I've taken it for years, so she doesn't think that's it. If I'm not better by Monday, I need to call yet again. Ugh!!!!! I just want to be better, is that too much to ask???? lol

I must get myself up at 8:30am tomorrow, so I can TRY getting U2 tickets!! I'm not sure I'll be all that lucky, but here's hoping! I've never seen them live, so I'd love to be able to go. I don't even care if I have to sit in the nosebleed seats! Wish me luck!!!!

I have a busy day tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to get through it! I feel like it's my first day out of the house in weeks. Wait......I think it is....LOL So, I'm off to bed soon! Good night, J-land! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Colleen,I just wanted to thank you again getting the U2 tickets for us. I know it was aggravating for you, but I do appreciate it. I'm going to continue reading your entries now.Love,Mo Comment from mobetta29 - 3/21/05 1:03 PM

What a lovely beach scene! It looks like Hawaaii to me. lolGood luck getting the tickets. I hope you get front row seats, and a guest pass to their dressing rooms after the show. :D Comment from anglswinks - 3/19/05 4:46 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day