Bummer

I was supposed to see my two best friends today. Eve is in town with her family, and she was going to come to see Erin's little baby, and then we were going to try doing something together. When I called Erin this afternoon to see if she had talked to Eve about our plans, she sounded horrible. Now she is sick!! She sounded as bad as I did a couple weeks ago. And she can't take much since she is breastfeeding. So, we didn't get together. :-( Eve called me tonight, and said that tomorrow night, she'll try to see Erin and the baby (since she's yet to see the baby), and then come to my house and kidnap me for a little while so we can visit. I hope I do get to see her! It's too bad that we can't all do something together, but I'm not stepping foot near Erin while she's sick. lol She told me she doesn't want me near her either. lol I feel the love. lol Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see if Eve actually does get a chance to come here tomorrow night. It just stinks that Eve isn't living here anymore. I wish she would move back here soon!! *sigh*

Anyhow, tomorrow is Easter! My mom asked me what I was going to wear to church, and I said khakis. lol I wish it were totally warm enough to wear a cute little dress, but it's not for me. I'd freeze my buns off in church!! Anyway, my mom got me this cute light purple sweater today, that would be perfect to wear to church with my khakis. It's not that heavy, so I won't be sweating to death, but it's not so light that I'll freeze. It's just right! It's got this cute little purple flower pin on it, too. If only I had time, I'd make myself a purple bracelet to go with it. lol Oh well, at least I'll be dressy! I won't be in jeans! lol

I'm off to bed soon...maybe. Hopefully I won't have weird dreams again tonight. Last night, I dreamt I was on The Apprentice. lol I was in the boardroom with Tana, and Trishelle, the girl from The Real World. Tana and I were trying to get Trishelle fired. It was weird. lol I did eat chocolate about an hour ago, so I can't promise a perfect sleep. Maybe tonight, Trishelle will be fired! lol :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Out with trishelle! Comment from maidothemist - 3/27/05 12:07 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day