Spring, where are you???

Ok, so I saw a guy going down my street on a motorcycle today. Granted, I know we all want spring and the warmer weather. And I can't blame anyone! This winter has gone on long enough, and the warmth would definitely be a welcome change! But a motorcycle?? The guy looked ridiculous on that thing, wearing a heavy winter jacket, scarf, boots, a helmet and sunglasses. Maybe he decided to go for a spin because he's hopeful that someone above will see him, and feel sorry for him? And then we get some warmer weather? Hmmm, I don't know! If that's the case, the guy can drive around all he wants in his poofy coat and motorcycle!! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
oooh that was a cute gif.. teeheee Comment from maidothemist - 3/17/05 10:56 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day