Just happenings

I went to a food show today, with my mom and sister, and my uncle and his family. He came up from Horseheads last night, and we went this morning. He owns a business that redistributes things he buys, everything from water to wine, to juice and snacks. So, he goes to a lot of food show things, and when they are in our area, he invites us to go. He goes for the business aspect, we go for the free food! We can try all kinds of things, and it's so nice!! This food show was different from the ones we go to in June, because we tried lots of real food, like roast beef, lobster-stuffed ravioli, breads, fruits, soups, and the list goes on. The food show in June has snack stuff, like chips, brownies, cookies, pops and juices, microwaveable crap, etc. So it was a fun experience today, trying all kinds of things. It was also in the new NF convention center, and I hadn't seen it yet. It's pretty nice! However, I really don't see monster truck rallies in there ever. lol

I just went upstairs to give my sister this month's check for the cable modem. She is popping out all over the place! She just looks really big, and she still has about 2 1/2 months to go. I still can't believe she's going to have a baby. Took a while to digest the fact that she was married, but a baby? Oh well, I am excited!! I can't wait to see my first "real" niece!! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day