Mmmmm, chocolate!

Easter is almost....almost....better than Christmas, just for the chocolate factor. lol I got a lot of chocolate today! There goes my cholesterol levels. lol I'm not eating it all at once! Although, I would just LOVE to! It's amazing how chocolate can lighten the mood when needed. And boy, there are a lot of times that I need it!! *sigh*

Anyway, my afternoon with my family was very nice. I am still stuffed from dinner, and dessert. It was all very good! Now I'm waiting for Eve to call me from Erin's. She supposedly went over there around 8. I almost feel like just getting my pjs on, but I don't know if Eve will want to do something. Just veggin' sounds fine with me! lol So, in the meantime, I shall read! Hopefully I won't fall asleep. lol :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Ohhhh!! Chocolate!! Yummmm! lol Did you know that scientists have found out that chocolate is good for your heart? No, really! Check it out. lol Comment from anglswinks - 3/28/05 2:05 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day