A Baby Was Here!!

Today I got to watch my little niece, Sydney!! She has gotten so big!! She is the daughter of one of my best friends. Sydney was born in January. She is just the cutest darn thing!! It's so amazing how babies can grow so fast if you haven't seen them in a while. I haven't seen her in almost 4 weeks, and I can tell how much bigger she has gotten since the last time I saw her. She just slept for a while at first after her mom left, so I ate lunch and watched tv. She listened to a U2 show with me! She likes U2, since her mommy and daddy are HUGE fans, and always listened to them before Sydney was born! When she woke up and started fussing, I picked her up and walked around with her. Mittens' eyes got huge when he saw I was holding a little squirmy thing that made noise. He eventually slinked to the bedroom to go hide. LOL When my friend got back, she hung around for a while, and I got to see how Sydney just LOVES her mom!! It was just too cute! I can't wait until my sister has her baby now. She is going to be just too cute, too!! All these babies! All the cuteness! It's just too much, I tell ya!! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awwww...:) I hope you gave Sydney a hug from her cyber auntie. lol ;) Comment from anglswinks - 3/23/05 5:25 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day