Blahness of all sorts

First of all, I am still sick, but a lot better than I was when I first started this thing. My throat hurts, it's my only huge complaint right now. Guess I'll just take some Tylenol later for it, and keep on gargling. I love the looks from my cat when I do that. lol

I didn't write about it before since I've been preoccupied with the crappy way I've been feeling, but I talked to Tom on Tuesday night. Well, he IM'd me when he got online saying he was pissed off at his brother. To make a long story short, he sort of suggested coming over here to get a "fix." Now that really irritated me for two reasons: 1) How stupid did he think I was to let him come over here for that when all that crap happened back in October?? I haven't even seen him in person since October 1st. What an idiot! 2) How stupid was I to actually consider that idea, even though all I really wanted to do was actually just see him?? In the several days before Tuesday, I had really been missing him, and still wishing things could be different between us. What an idiot I am!! So anyway, after talking to him for about 20 minutes, I told him I was going to bed, and signed off before he had a chance to say anything. Two seconds later, my phone rings. You guessed it, it was him. So I pick up. After a couple minutes of "I'm coming over/no you're not," he says he's only messing with me. I told him he was such an ass! (my apologies to those reading this who do not like swear words lol). We ended up talking for about 20 minutes about what's been going on with us this winter. I really do miss talking to him. If only my heart could let him go. Why is it so difficult?? Is it because I've been in love with him for so long? Maybe it's because I really don't have anyone else to divert my attention to, so I still think about him. I don't know, but it just really gets to me, as much as I try not to think about it!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ooh now there is most definitely a story here. Do i need to read backward? Comment from maidothemist - 3/12/05 12:22 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day