Good Friday, and it was!

I started out my day by cleaning the entire bathroom, and boy did it need it! lol I hate cleaning the bathroom, probaby b/c I grew up with that job. I guess I dread doing it sometimes b/c it can make me tired. Of course, I took it slow, jammed to music while I scrubbed away! After that, I decided to have a quick lunch, and then went to church with my mom. Then tonight, I went out to dinner with my parents. Apple Granny's was packed! So, we decided to go to a place called Perrone's. My mom asked if I remembered going there when my grandpa died, with my cousins. I really don't remember! But it was really good food, even if it did take some time getting it. So, not even 10 minutes after they dropped me off, my sister called me to ask if I'd like to come over and dye eggs. I did!! It was fun, I don't remember the last time I did that! That's about the extent to my day. It was a good one, at least! Tomorrow should be nice b/c I get to see my two bestest friends in the world!! They are like my additional sisters, really! So, I'm looking forward to that! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Sounds like fun- we will be doing eggs tomorrow. Where is Apple Grannys?? Comment from maidothemist - 3/26/05 12:39 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day