Hmmm

I had to laugh when I saw this blinkie this morning. How many times did I do the hokey pokey while teaching at Headstart???? I can't even begin to count! I know I was there very long, but I do miss it. I even miss some of the kids who drove me insane. lol I often wonder what happened to a bunch of them, and if they are doing well. I run into a few of them from time to time, especially at Walmart. lol Oh well, as much as I do miss it, it's a good thing I was forced to quit or else I might not even be here!

I'm feeling better today, although I'm very nauseated right now. I am wondering if it's the antibiotic. I've never had this reaction before, and I've taken amoxicillin for years. Maybe since I haven't had it in over a year, my body just isn't used to it. I'm not sure. It's just not a fun feeling! But I am glad that I'm not as stuffy and not coughing like I was before! Whoooo hoooo!! lol Well, off to search for more cool blinkie stuff. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
teeheee I see a blinkie tutorial in your near future.. forget the hokey pokey- what about the body rock? Ooh ooh oooh or the FREEZE! ~Sooz Comment from maidothemist - 3/15/05 11:42 PM

Ok! You have peaked my interest again. LOL How and where do you get these "blinkies?" And, how do you get them on your page?!? LOL I have been trying to find pics and such to put on my page, but to no avail. Comment from anglswinks - 3/15/05 2:29 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day