Great afternoon!

I had a wonderful afternoon with a bunch of my friends today. I love when my teacher friends don't have to work! We spent the afternoon chit chatting and gossiping at Starbucks, our favorite place to hang out. Four and a half hours we spent gabbing and laughing! It was just such fun!

While we were there, we all observed a man who we concluded has OCD: obsessive-compulsive disorder. He spent the entire time moving his stuff around, going outside, smoking his pipe, going to his car and changing the gloves he was wearing, only to go back in the store and repeat it all over. He must have done it at least 6 or 7 times while we were there. It was kind of sad to see him like that. My one friend was saying that living with OCD is such a tiring way of life, and it sure seems like it. I can't imagine living that way.

Well, I must get some jammies on and wash up and stuff before I settle down to see the results of American Idol. I can't even guess right now who is leaving. It's going to be interesting! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day