Pondering....

I have had my profile up on Yahoo Personals for quite some time. I've gotten many interests, and have even met one guy last month after talking for a while. (While he was a nice guy, and he was cute, I just wasn't feeling it for some reason! :-/ )However, I do not have a paid membership. The only way I've been able to talk to someone is if they give me their email address, or screen name. I just haven't wanted to pay for even a month membership. But in the past couple days, I've gotten messages from 2 guys that I think are kind of nice. Well, at least their profiles seem nice. lol One of the guys said in his message that a friend of his knows me, and has nothing but nice things to say. I have NO clue as to who this person who knows me is!! The guy put a last name, but it's not ringing a bell. The other guy is from Texas, and he says he is moving up here in a couple months. So, I've been considering all day about whether or not to just sign up for a month. I could then at least write these 2 guys back. I just don't really have the money for it. It would have to go on a credit card anyway, but still. Ugh, why couldn't they have left an email?? It would make things so much easier, and cheaper, for me. LOL Oh well, I must sleep on it!! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Ok....even though it looks like you have been up all night..(Your comment was posted at 1:00 AM EST) what have you decided to do? lol To pay, or not to pay! That is the question. ;) lolC omment from anglswinks - 3/29/05 3:40 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day