The love of my life!

Here he is, the love of my life. And that's what I tell him, too. lol This journal entry is in honor of my fat cat, Mittens. I just had to write about him, because as much as I felt like utter crap for the past several days, this little guy has been there to make me smile. I have raised my little man since he was two months old, and for the most part, he has brought me so much happiness! I can't believe what a huge difference a pet can make in your life. And I'm not really talking about fish. lol Mittens has been there in all the down times I've had over the past 4 1/2 years (almost) that I've had him. I just love him! I think I'll go over and give him a big squeeze right now. He's sleeping, so I probably won't get a good reaction. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Awww...Give little man a ((((((((Hug)))))))) for me. :) He is sooo adorable. Comment from anglswinks - 3/14/05 6:40 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day