Blah V - this includes my entire family!

Well, it's official. My entire family is sick! In three different households! I thought I was doing ok yesterday, but today, I feel like ripping off my face. A little dramatic, yes, but my face and my ear just hurts. Stupid sinuses!! Both my parents are sick, and my pregnant sister is sick upstairs. I feel bad because she can't take anything. :-( I have been really trying not to take anything for it. I really can't take much anyway. I'm not allowed to take a decongestant, which I NEVER knew growing up! Now I completely understand why! When I do take it, I feel funny. I only take a Sudafed sinus when I absolutely cannot tolerate the pain anymore. And believe me, my tolerance levels are amazingly high. So that means I'll be miserable all day before I decide to take something just before I go to bed. Ok, I feel like I'm rambling now, so I'm ending this journal entry! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
UGH! I was afraid of this. I hope you feel better soon.. try a hot steamy bathroom! And warm drinks.. they will loosen things up and give you some temporary relief. Comment from maidothemist - 3/6/05 1:52 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day