Blah III

Well, I started out feeling a little bit better when I woke up this morning, and I really haven't been that tired. But I now know why I felt the way I did yesterday....I have a slight cold!! :-( I ran some errands this afternoon, and when I came home, had lunch. Took a nap after that, and when I woke up, I felt all yucky and I sound very nasily. I'm not like my sister was, or my mom. I hope it doesn't get that way either! At least I know it's the start of a cold, and that nothing else is wrong.

Although I'm feeling blah, I am happy because I felt the baby kick!! Yay!! Mandy let me feel her tummy, and Hailey was on a roll! Mandy apparently wrote Ron an email this afternoon, and said that the baby was kicking her ass from the inside. LOL She was doing it after Mandy ate jelly beans....no wonder, she was probably on sugar overload!! lol But it was such a wonderful feeling, to know that the little person inside is going to be my little niece!! Whooo hooo!! Can't wait to spoil her!! :-)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
ooh that is the greatest feeling Feel better Colleen- this thing that is going around is really bad- Comment from maidothemist - 3/4/05 9:23 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day