Soooooooooo blaaaaaaaaaah!!

Ok, I'm really sick of this cold!! I thought I was making progress yesterday, I didn't feel so bad. And then last night I suddenly took a turn for the worse. :-( I've started a slight cough, and I feel like there's a lump in my throat. This just bites!!!! However, despite the cold, I am very excited about the fact that I have been taught about blinkies and ftp space!! lol So, if I'm not resting today, I will most likely find myself searching the net for very cool blinkies, such as the one above. I think she's a very pretty sparkly fairy, and of course, she's my fav color!! :-D
Off to the bathroom to steam myself until I'm wrinkled like a prune!! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Woohooo ygg !Comment from maidothemist - 3/13/05 2:10 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day