Hmmmm

I'm sitting here trying to think what to write about. I have no topics. I'm starting to feel better, yay! I got to go upstairs and visit my sister and her hubby after being banned for a week! (self ban, from the sickness) I'm anxiously awaiting spring and some sort of warmer weather. I have no guys to talk about, because they all drive me insane, and I don't have many options available currently. Men suck. Sorry to any men reading this, although I don't think there are any. lol So, I guess I really have nothing on my mind. Which is surprising. lol Oh well, guess maybe I'll try again tomorrow! lol Good night, J-land!! :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
What?!? No man comment other than that? LOL I was looking for something juicy! lol I guess I will go read someone else's journal. rofl!! Seriously, I am sooo glad you are feeling much better. :D Comment from anglswinks - 3/17/05 12:35 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day