Launching Ships!

Ok, sue me, I'm bored. I'm anxiously awaiting for the time when I can take my final round of medicine, and go to bed!!! In search of something to do, I decided to make a funny journal entry, that's rather entertaining in my book. LOL

In a recent journal entry, my friend described how she had watched Troy, and said that one of the actors could launch her ship any day. I thought it was hysterical! So, I set out to find some pictures of the guys who could launch MY ship at any time!!! Just in case you are reading this and wondering who the heck any of them are, here is the short, but yummy, list:

Adrien Brody - the dude is just HOT in my book! I didn't have much Brody exposure until I watched The Pianist. While that was such a depressing movie (bawled my eyes out!), I thought, WHO IS THIS GUY AND YUMMMM!! lol

Brad Pitt - Come on, need I say more??

Mark McGrath - Lead singer of Sugar Ray, very energetic, just very cute to watch!

Steven Tyler - I have been picked on for LOVING Steven since he is a much OLDER man than me!! I say, WHO CARES!!! LOL I just loooooooooooove him!

And those, my friends, are the men who can launch my ship any day, any time, and any place! Whooooooooooooo hoooooooo!!! rofl!!!!
(I think I can finally go to bed now, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Thanks for the pictures of Adrian Brody. You gotta love him! Isn't he beautiful? Love,Mo Comment from mobetta29 - 3/21/05 1:06 PM

actually- all three o the men in Troy can launch my ship.. sail my ocean... whatEVER they want to call it, but not at the same time :) ~Sooz Comment from maidothemist - 3/19/05 3:44 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day