Stinkin' Bloodwork!

I had my monthly bloodwork done today, to check my coumadin levels, and my liver function. I already was called to say my coumadin levels were good (YAY!), and to keep taking it at the same dosage. But the thing I'm worried about is the cholesterol test. I haven't had it checked in a couple years, and the last time I did, they told me it was high. I changed my eating habits since then, and I have exercised more in the last year than my entire life!! I told my nurse, I was nervous about the results, and she said we'll just have to wait and see what they are before making a decision on what to do. I hate that bad cholesterol runs in the family!! My dad's is high, so is at least one of my sister's (and she's a runner!). I guess I'm just really worrying, which is what I tend to do! But, nothing I can do right now until I find out later this week. *sigh*

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
"But, nothing I can do right now until I find out later this week. " this is true Colleen. Try not to let it affect the rest of your week Girl! Comment from maidothemist - 3/2/05 12:05 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day